BROWSE HISTORY

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ronaldinho Goal vs Werder

This is how the RONALDINHO, one of the greatest football players in the world beats the wall. The ball went through the wall. When the Wall jumps Ronaldinho shot under the wall making the opposite team members in the wall confused and helpless. The game was played in 5/12/2006.



Hello readers,

This is my first post of a video in http://brilliantfoto.blogspot.com/. If someone asks me who is my favourite football player I would definitly say it is RONNIE. His dribbling skills are awesome and no one can deny it. I think I might start to post more footballs videos of him and others if possible. So now this blog is not all about photos but it's all about photos and videos.

regards
JAKE LAWRENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment